Forexpros Fundamental Weekly Outlook, Dec 08-Dec 11,2009
• Monday: Euro-Zone Sentix Investor Confidence (Previous -7, Forecast N/A). Germany Factory Orders MoM (Previous 0.9%, Forecast 0.8%). & YoY (Previous -13.1%, Forecast -6.2%).
• Tuesday: Bank of France Business Sentiment (Previous 95.0, Forecast N/A). Germany Industrial Production MoM (Previous 2.7%, Forecast 1.0%) & YoY (Previous -12.9%, Forecast -10.2%).
• Wednesday: Germany Trade Balance (Previous 10.6B, Forecast 10.7B). Germany Current Account (Previous 9.4B, Forecast 9.4B). Germany Consumer Price Index (CPI) MoM (Previous -0.2%, Forecast -0.2%) & YoY (Previous 0.3%, Forecast 0.3%).
• Thursday: France Industrial Production MoM (Previous -1.5%, Forecast 0.6%) & YoY (Previous -10.4%, Forecast -6.7%)
• Wednesday: Wholesale Inventories (Previous -0.9%, Forecast -0.5%).
• Thursday: Trade Balance (Previous -36.5B, Forecast -37.0B), Initial Jobless Claims (Previous 457K, Forecast 465K).
• Friday: Retail Sales (Previous 1.4%, Forecast 0.6%), Retail Sales Less Autos (Previous 0.2%, Forecast 0.5%). University of Michigan Confidence (Previous 67.4, Forecast 68.5). Business Inventories (Previous -0.4%, Forecast -0.2%).
• Monday: Official Reserve Assets (Previous 1056.88B, Forecast N/A), Current Account (Previous 1567.9B, Forecast 1483.2B).
• Tuesday: Trade Balance (Previous 599.2B, Forecast 862.3B). Bank Lending (Previous -1.5%, Forecast N/A), Eco Watchers Survey: Current (Previous 40.9, Forecast 40.0) & Outlook (Previous 42.8, Forecast N/A).
• Wednesday: Gross Domestic Product (GDP) QoQ (Previous 1.2%, Forecast 0.7%A), & YoY (Previous 4.8%, Forecast 2.8%).
• Thursday: Machine Orders MoM (Previous 10.5%, Forecast -4.5%) & YoY (Previous -22.0%, Forecast -21.0%).
• Friday: Consumer Confidence (Previous 40.8, Forecast N/A).
• Tuesday: Industrial Production MoM (Previous 1.6%, Forecast 0.5%) & YoY (Previous -10.3%, Forecast -7.6%).
• Wednesday: Trade Balance (Previous -3469M, Forecast -3175M).
• Thursday: Bank of England Interest Rate Decision (Previous 0.50%, Forecast 0.50%)
• Friday: PPI Output MoM (Previous 0.2%, Forecast 0.3%) & YoY (Previous 1.7%, Forecast 2.9%).
• Monday: AiG Perf of Construction Index (Previous 50.9, Forecast N/A).
• Tuesday: Current Account (Previous -13347M, Forecast -16650M).
• Wednesday: Westpac Consumer Confidence (Previous -2.5%, Forecast N/A). Trade Balance (Previous -1849M, Forecast -1805M).
• Thursday: Unemployment Rate (Previous 5.8%, Forecast 5.9%). Employment Change (Previous 24.5K, Forecast 5.0K).
• Monday: Building Permits (Previous 1.6%, Forecast 1.0%).
• Tuesday: Bank of Canada Rate (Previous 0.25%, Forecast 0.25%).
• Thursday: Trade Balance (Previous -0.9B, Forecast -0.7B)
Fundamental Forex Weekly Outlook by Forexpros
Stay updated with all events relevant to trading with the Forexpros Economic Calendar
Trading Futures and Options on Futures and Cash Forex transactions involves substantial risk of loss and may not be suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time.