Exclusive invitation: Our friends at Elliott Wave International have just released a new subscriber report, A Bubble in Trouble. On an exclusive, limited-time basis, they’ve allowed us to share it with you, for FREE. Learn more and read their research-packed report now >>
Please take a moment to consider these facts…
- Europe is in turmoil, and every bailout delays the inevitable;
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average is trading near all-time highs, yet the Transports and Utilities averages are fractured from the trend (they are not participating in the rally) — and fractured markets are unhealthy markets;
- Numerous technical market readings and measures of investor optimism are at unprecedented extremes;
- A global currency war is underway;
- Oil and other commodities are crashing;
- Investors in major markets around the world are throwing caution to the wind and exposing their money to unprecedented risks — because they’re convinced they have no other place to put it;
- Regional and global economies once said to be “recovering” are falling back into recession;
- And despite a multi-year rally for stock investors, Main Street still struggles.
Meanwhile…the financial “experts” continue to forecast not only a bullish market — but an increasingly bullish market — still ahead.
Is it different this time?
Does the bull market really have years to run — despite unprecedented (and growing) global debt and recent warning signs from Greece and China?
Elliott Wave International’s (the world’s largest market forecasting firm) top U.S. market analysts, Bob Prechter, Steve Hochberg and Pete Kendall, anticipated the 2007-2009 bear market. And while the rally since then has gone higher and lasted longer than they expected, the parallels they see between today and 2007 are striking — with one major difference: Today’s readings are even more extreme.
So if you have a feeling like we do that there’s something not quite right about this market, pick up your copy of their new report, A Bubble in Trouble. It is designed to serve you right now, in July 2015, and get you up to speed with the market indicators they’re watching closely — and you should watch, too — over the next few weeks and months.
Just because there’s a LOT “not quite right” about this market doesn’t mean a bursting bubble has to be “wrong” for your portfolio…
If you have a plan and know what you’re doing, you can make money faster on the downside than the upside. But you need to be prepared for when this bubble bursts…
Please follow this link to read the report now and get prepared.
P.S. This research was created for paying subscribers, but because of the imminent risks and opportunities of the current market juncture, Bob, Steve and Pete have approved its broader release in order to help as many investors as possible prepare for the bursting of this unprecedented bubble. Please click this link to read Bob, Steve and Pete’s new subscriber report now. We’ll email you periodically with updates or as market action warrants.