The GBP/USD pair broke higher during the course of the session on Monday, slicing back above the 1.48 level. That being the case, the market looks as if we are testing the resistance barrier that extends all the way to the 1.50 level. Because of this, the market looks as if it will offer a selling opportunity sooner or later, and we simply have to wait to find a resistant candle in order to start selling yet again. It is not until we break well above the 1.50 level that we would even consider serve buying. However, at this point time we are simply waiting for our opportunity to sell.